Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bratislava








Yesterday Conny and I decided to go to Bratislava for the day. After a short (1 hour) bus ride we arrived in Slovakia. Now those of you who have seen Eurotrip will be slightly disapointed in the fact that I did not find the club, we did however find that the exchange rate worked in our favor. Beers in Bratislava are under 1 Euro, and food was equally cheap. I took 1000 of the local currency out at an ATM, which worked out to be about 30 Euro. This lasted for lunch, dinner, and of course sampling the fine beers of Slovakia, thank you Emilee for the suggested beer, it was delicious.

Not much else to report other then I got my bag back finaly and that this is my last nday in Vienna. Tomorrow morning it's back to the UK for a couple of days, then down to Africa on the 2nd.

Cheers,

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment