Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last weeks In Canada

First of all I'd like to thank everybody that made my trip across western Canada such a success. Thanks to all those who's couches I've crashed on, cars I've borrowed, and beer I've drank. Without your generosity this trip would not have been possible.

This is also my first post in this new blog. I hope this helps me keep in touch with all my friends and family in Canada. I'll be posting on here as often as I can, and uploading pictures as much as possible. Please feel free to comment on everything. I think this will be easier to update then my website, so Catherine stop harassing me to put new content on my website... it will go on here instead.

Nothing to insightful to say in this post as I am just getting used to the whole idea of keeping a blog. I think once I actually leave the country I will have more to say, and of course more pictures to upload.

I'm going to miss times like these more then you can imagine, and I look forward to seeing all of you again in the future.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Eli, I just wanted to wish you good luck, safe travels and a merry Christmas. I'll look forward to your updates. Take care of yourself over there.

    Cheers,
    Jared Sutfin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, safe travel Eli! Am looking forward to hearing of your adventures.
    SalutÄ—, Kat from Kluane Kastle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bert

    Yeah Eli,Trip of a lifetime,enjoy and be safe.Wish I had down something like that when I was your age.Merry Christmas and a great new year.

    Cheers,Bert fom Castlegar.

    ReplyDelete