Thursday, December 18, 2008

London, England... Jet Lag





Well after what seemed like an eternity, I finally landed here in London. The day started off at 5am Vancouver time, with Kira waking me up saying that I slept in (I don't think I set my alarm right...). After a quick pack up it was off to the airport. Security went by fast, and it turned out that getting up later was for the better. My plane left Vancouver at 7:44am, Then I went to Phoenix, from there Phillidelphia, and finally landing in London at about 10am Local time
.

I am extremely jet lagged at the moment. It is 3pm here, which is 7am back home, and i've been up all night. I think after sleeping tonight I should be in good shape. Not much else to report, as I said I am exhausted, so I will keep this relatively short. Catherine as promised: Pictures... Nothing spectacular, just some snap shots of wondering around downtown London looking for my hostel... enjoy,

Until next time,

Eli

PS: Thanks to those who commented

2 comments:

  1. say hi to Charles and William for me... and please, pleaaase, pick any guy in the street (well, maybe not ANY, but I let you choose) and tell him that Laurence loooves his accent.

    take care honeybun

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man. i~ve got a lot of reading to do to catch up to your travels, just thought i´d say excellent job on the photos. take care and happy trails!

    ReplyDelete