Monday, February 2, 2009

No jobs...

Yup title says it all, no jobs down here for people who don't speak zee German ja. I think there is little chance of me being employed down here anytime soon, So I think (short of something fanstastic happening) I'm going to spend the next while travelling around Africa... I've come this far for work, and now that I'm here there is no sense in not seeing everything I can.

New goal for the Trip: Photography, lots and lots of photography... and looking for work... before I was spending 90% of my time looking for work and 10% on photography, I'm going to switch that around, and see where it takes me.

Jess, Cheers for the comment you have inspired me to concentrate on photography, when I get back, I'll get you a print or something... haha

Tomorrow back to Swakop, to start my journey through Africa,

Cheers

Eli

4 comments:

  1. No job! But who's gonna support in my old age and worn out body?!?!? :P
    Have fun and do send pictures...I think we are all living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you should have taken me with you. I would have translated zee Gerrrman for you...blah German! Anyways, YES, more photography! And hold on to your dreams because, believe me or not, there is always a way to make things happen!
    Take Care

    French Fry (Aurélie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, get out the camera big time! You are good at it. And yes, see the place while you are there! Who knows who you'll bump into or where you'll end up and it's a whole new adventure....We're staying tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think travel writer. Think photo journalist. Think "damn but I'm having fun, job or no job." Suck up the experience.

    ReplyDelete