Friday, February 27, 2009

Maybe a last update

Ghost town Window
Dead trees at Death Valley
Sunset at Dune 45
Sky and southern cross at fish river canyon
Seal Colony at cape cross
Fighting seals
Start of sand storm
Road to Fish river
1000 year old plant
1500 year old plant
My path over the dune
Mountains in the Desert
The lake where there should be no lake
Horses of Aus
Ghost Town
Fish river Canyon
Man with Fish
Me in the middle of the road
Me on a 1000ft dune
Dune
Dune soon to be
Dune
Sesserim Canyon

3 comments:

  1. Eli,

    These photos are amazing - how incredibly lucky you are to have experienced the sand storm, and even more lucky to have survived! I want to come to Africa.

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I had even scrolled to the bottom I was telling Peter that you have some amazing pictures on your blog. Then I saw Paula's comment and she said the same as me. Your Kluane Cres. fan club is in awe. Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic, Eli, I want to mention your blog in the Selkirk College Alumni Newsletter? May I? Send me a photo to use, phenman@selkirk.ca, thanks
    Pat , SC Alumni Association

    ReplyDelete